Friday, March 8, 2013

Birth Order


       I am a middle child, and I have two sisters. I often think about a middle child's disadvantage because when I was young, my mother gave me the clothes which my sister used to wear few times, but after I grew tall in height my mother did not give older sister's clothes to my younger sister. It was unfair. Moreover, my mother took care of my younger sister so much. That's why my sister became selfish. If my sister wanted to buy something, she must get it. My older sister gives a lot of presents to me and my sister when she has the money, but my younger sister never does it, and she only buys something for herself. Anyhow, I love and miss my two sisters.

2 comments:

  1. typical middle child ! :p always whining to get attention .haha (JK) .I wish your younger sister was more respectful to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your story is very common. I know it because I am an older child and me and my sister always complaint about my youngest brother. He always get what he wants!

    ReplyDelete